درباره کتاب «گردشگری دور دنیا» Global Tourism از سایت Amazon
Pressure on national and local governments to rapidly develop their tourism potential to meet demand and produce benefits, makes it more essential than ever to plan carefully and consider the human and environmental impacts of tourism development. That is why, as Secretary-General of the World Tourism Organization, I am pleased to see the serious analysis of the problems and prospects of the tourism sector as presented in this third edition.
— Francesco Frangialli, Secretary-General, World Tourism Organization
Now in its third edition, Global Tourism draws on the insight of thirty-nine contributors to chronicle and foresee the effects of tourism on contemporary society. Contributors provide interdisciplinary, international perspectives on the critical questions, problems, and opportunities facing the tourism industry.
Invaluable to academics and professionals alike, Global Tourism offers a comprehensive exploration of the key issues in tourism. Authors draw on their individual insights to assess and critique contemporary tourism and take a view of the future.
Fully revised and re-developed, new chapters examine:
* The future of tourism
* Difference in travel characteristics of significant travel segments
* Sustainability standards in the global economy
* Crisis management in tourist destinations
* Tourism and social identities
* Tourism, mobility, and global communities
مشخصات کتاب «گردشگری دور دنیا» Global Tourism
- عنوان اصلی کتابGlobal Tourism
- نویسندگان کتاب: William F. Theobald
- زبان کتاب: انگلیسی
- سال نشر کتاب: ۲۰۰۴
- قیمت در سایت آمازون: ۴۶ دلار
- رمز فایل: DMaktab.ir (به کوچک و بزرگ بودن حروف دقت فرمایید)