درباره کتاب «کسب و کار مدیریت گردشگری» The Business of Tourism Management از سایت Amazon
This exciting new book, firmly embedded in the management discipline, helps to equip students and future managers with both the business skills and an understanding of tourism, which will enhance their employment prospects within this dynamic industry.
The Business of Tourism Management provides an introduction to key aspects of tourism, and to the practice of managing a tourism business. It explores the functions of management within the world of tourism, showing how tourism as a business has evolved, how the tourism and travel industry is structured, and how tourism businesses operate within their political, economic and socio-cultural environments.
Written and contributed by leading academics and practitioners in the UK, Europe and Australia,The Business of Tourism Management is ideal for both undergraduate and postgraduate students of tourism management.
- An internationally and business-focused textbook that meets the needs of tourism management students around the world.
- Many original case studies and examples encourage and enable students to apply theory to real-world scenarios.
- Extensive coverage of electronic commerce, reflecting the fast-paced development and realities of the industry.
- Learning Outcomes, case studies, guided questions, discussion points and ideas for further research help students structure their progress.
مشخصات کتاب «کسب و کار مدیریت گردشگری» The Business of Tourism Management
- عنوان اصلی کتاب: The Business of Tourism Management
- نویسندگان کتاب: John Beech and Simon Chadwick
- زبان کتاب: انگلیسی
- سال نشر کتاب: ۲۰۰۵
- قیمت در سایت آمازون: ۲۵ دلار
- رمز فایل: DMaktab.ir (به کوچک و بزرگ بودن حروف دقت فرمایید)